Monday, October 18, 2010

We Have a Blog

We have a blog finally. . . To keep a diary of our wedding planning and into our marriage. . . I've been wanting to start a blog for almost a year now.  It's been so crazy with all the fundraisers we've been working on, but now it is finally time to focus a little on us and our wedding which is coming up very quickly!

JJ and I will be celebrating 13 years together next month.  We will have been engaged for 12 years in December.  Last year we decided to finally do it and say our "I do's". . . (Although we said them to each other long ago). . . Our formal wedding will be held on June 11, 2011 at Riverbank Park in Flint, MI.  I'm so happy to have a blog and cannot begin to describe the excitement and love I feel about planning the wedding with the man of my dreams :-) 

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment