Monday, October 25, 2010

OMG Had The Best Wedding Planning Weekend!!!!

OMG!!! Had the Best Wedding Planning Weekend :)  On Friday JJ and I went to Rochester and filmed "Our Love Story" with Jospeph F. Banks Studio. . . I can't wait to see it when it is ready!  Then, Friday night we had a great time at Heidi and Andy's house where they had prepared a wonderful steak dinner with twice baked potatos, salad, and cornbread.  We played Phase 10 until 1:30 in the morning and got home around 2:30am. . . It was a lot of fun!  We thouroughly enjoyed the company. . .

Then, on Sat. JJ and I went to Melissa's house in Holt, near Lansing and got to see her Tiki Room. . . It is amazing!  Look great!  It absolutely looks like something Ty Pennington would have put together. . . I can't believe how great it looks!  So, JJ left and the wedding planning began. . .

Melissa and I went through the books, and the lists, and Super Happy news I realized - My Maid Of Honor is a Project Planner =)  Yay!  I am in heaven. . . We figured out the Save the Dates (which will be coming out for everyone soon)  She typed everything in the computer and will put it into a spreadsheet for us.  I think we were up until about 2:30am planning. . . So much fun, and SO much accomplished. . . I spent the night at her house and had tons of company with all the kitties in bed. . . Butter on the pillow next to me, Dilly curled up in the crook of my arm, Rooter on my left, and Lucky next to him. . .

The Bridal Show - I WON I WON I WON!!!!!!!!!!  I can't believe how much stuff I won :-)  I won the runner-up to the Grand Prize :-)  I won a great Tanning Package from - Sun Kiss'D Spray Tan
Gift Certificate for Dinner Theatre for 2 at Genitti's in Northville from - Premier Bride Magazine
Great Gift Bag from - Barely Gentle
Fun kit from - Pure Romance
Free Tux for someone in the Wedding Party from - Brighton Tux
$300 off G/C for a Limo from - Entertainment Express
Gift Certificate for an indoor engagement session w/11x14 wall mount print from - Bak Photography
Beautiful Fall Flower Bouquet from - Art in Bloom

Plus, I recieved a Swag Bag for being one of the first 100 brides to arrive :-)
I had so much fun with Melissa there.  She is an amazing friend, and I am so lucky to have her as my Maid of Honor!

Love, Angela

1 comment:

  1. I really like planning weddings though not a professional wedding planner. Recently planned my sister’s wedding at one of Chicago event space. It was really awesome and had great fun while planning it and doing all arrangements.

    ReplyDelete